Lakeview Principal Evaluation Annual Process:
1. In the fall the principals and the Superintendent of Schools will meet to go over the performance measures.
2. Principals and Superintendent will agree on professional and academic goals.
- The goals will be determined by previous student achievement results, surveys, and professional judgment.
1. An informal check-in will occur in January where the principal will present progress on goals
2. Final self-evaluation will be submitted to the Superintendent by June 15 unless a different date is mutually agreed upon.
Final evaluation will be completed by July 1 unless a different date is mutually agreed upon.