Beginning May 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm, the Lakeview School District will follow the guidelines listed below. The guidelines will be followed by school organized events, Community Education programming, summer athletic/activity practices, outside organizations renting the Lakeview facilities, board/advisory/association meetings held in the school building, and other entities as determined by administration.
Summer 2021 Guidelines:
- Masks are recommended but not required
- Maintain social distancing when possible
- Instructors/coaches/leaders will continue to take attendance in the event that contact tracing is required due to a positive case
- Parents are allowed in the building to pick-up and drop-off their child
- Families must notify instructor/coach/administration if there is a positive case in their household